- Agricultural Education
- Technology Education
- Cooperative Education Coordinator
- FM AG. Club Adviser
- Advisor Class of 2023
My name is Brad Truax and I am looking forward to working with your children and you. I am certified to teach Agriculture Education, Technology Education and Cooperative Education. I also am the adviser for the FM AG CLUB. A little about myself. I live in Fulton County on a small farm at the base of Siding Hill Mountain. I am married and have four children. I have a BS in Large animal Science and a MEd in Workforce Education. If you have any questions please shoot me an email or call me here at school.
- Office hours: Monday thru Friday: 9-11 am and 1-3 pm
- No office hours on Friday 4/10 due to Good Friday
- All new assignments will posted to this website by 9am and will be due on the following Monday by 9am.
- Intro: 3/30-4/6- Bonus
- Main assignments
- 1st week: 4/6-4/12
- 2nd week: 4/13-4/20
- 3rd week: 4/20-4/27
- 4th week: 4/27-5/4
- Progress Reports go out
- 5th week: 5/4-5/11
- 6th week: 5/11-5/18
- 7th week: 5/18-5/26
- Please post all assignments from this web page to my school email, at this time.
- Also please let me know what natural or technical problems you run into and I will inform the administration
- NO Assignments accepted after 5/26/20