I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. Thank you in advance for being flexible and understanding in these very fluid times. I wanted to reach out and give you a general outline of the expectations that I have for each of you in the coming weeks, until we can return to our normal routine. Here is the link:
I will be having office hours Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM and from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM. This means that I will be in front of a screen, ready to assist you in any way I can!
Please email me with any questions or concerns you may have. I know this is new and sometimes new things can be confusing, but together I know we can make it through this!
My name is Ben Wingerd – welcome to my teacher page. I am excited to announce that this is my first full year as a high school level math teacher and couldn’t be happier to be a part of the Tiger community! Here are a few things about myself:
- I grew up in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania where I currently reside.
- I graduated from Wilson College in 2018 with a Bachelors of Science in Mathematics.
- Aside from teaching, I am also a class adviser for the class of 2022, coach of the FM junior high soccer team, and assistant coach of the FM varsity baseball team.
- My hobbies include coaching, kayaking, and as the students already know, fly-fishing.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns that you may have. I can be contacted through the following means:
- Email: email@example.com
- Work Phone: 717-349-7172 (Ext. 3081)